Galindo-2018-Treve-7-1024x684 (1).jpg

Galindo Home and Gardens

Built in 1856 for Don Francisco Galindo and his wife, Maria Dolores Manuela (Pacheco) Galindo, Don Salvio’s second daughter, this historic site is now a museum managed by the Concord History Society.

It was one of the few Victorian ranch houses in the county and the 6 room house was expanded to 10 rooms between 1875 and 1880. Passed from generation to generation up to the death of Ms. Ruth Galindo in 1999, the home became the property of the City of Concord and designated a historic site. Ultimately transferred to the Concord Historic Society in 2010.


The Galindo Home has been completely restored by the Concord Historical Society and now serves as the Society’s museum. Tours are available on most Sundays from 1 PM to 4 PM (closed on holiday weekends), and by appointment. 

galindo house inside.jpg